REAL ESTATE SERVICES
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It's important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands to ensure full value!
If you decide to buy
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze financial spreadsheets for multi-family investments and fix/flips.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home as well as after the sale.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
- Recommend local professionals you can trust throughout the home buying process.
If you decide to sell
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently throughout the entire transaction.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features to insure we meet you expectations when marketing your home.
- Property preservation and disposition services that include:
- Exterior maintenance
- Code violation compliance
- Relocation assistance/CFK negotiating
- Project/Repair management for small or large renovations
- Inspection services
- BPO/Valuation services